The center is geared toward advanced research in computer and system architectures, analog and mixed-signal circuit design, testing and verification, system-Level design and applications such as telecommunications, biomedical devices, RF circuits and signal processing algorithms and circuits.
- Microsystems modeling, simulation and design methodologies
- Microsystems implementation and validation
- Photonics, microfluidics and microelectromechanical systems (MEMS)
- Microsystems for biomedical applications
- Microsystems for emerging technologies
- Microsystems for information technology and telecommunications
*The mission comes from the group's website.