The Audit Committee carries out auditing, financial and process optimization activities. Its mandate is to:
- ensure compliance with the requirements for sound management and accountability;
- analyze and recommend financial scenarios and annual budgets to the Board, based on the recommendations of the competition committees and review committees for the awarding of scholarships and grants;
- follow up on budget projections;
- propose administrative and financial policies to the Board;
- analyze annual financial statements and recommend their approval to the Board, while ensuring compliance with the recommendations of the Auditor General;
- monitor the resource optimization and risk management plans implemented by the FRQNT.
Richard Cloutier (president)