Partnerships with the Fonds de recherche du Québec – Nature et technologies (FRQNT) generally occur through our grant and scholarship programs.
There are two possible avenues to meeting your research and knowledge needs: you can be a part of one of the FRQNT's existing partnered programs, or you can offer a program in partnership with the FRQNT.
Targeted Research Partnership Projects
... Projects that generate useful results for partners and positive benefits for Québec.
- Thematic program funded by pooling the financial resources of the various partners.
- Active participation of partners in defining research needs and selecting projects for scientific review.
- Funding of high quality research projects that meet the needs of partners.
- Rigorous project selection process based on relevance and scientific merit, with conscientious project monitoring and follow-up.
- Dissemination and transfer of research results to end users.
Support for Innovation Networks
... Sustainable interfaces between researchers and the users of research results.
- Bringing together university and college experts and research users to resolve the research needs of users in priority areas for Québec.
- Funded by the FQRNT and network partners through a specific call for proposals by partners and the FRQNT or an initiative from the research setting and partners.
- Providing partners with privileged access to a diverse pool of expertise.
- Providing users with a privileged opportunity to express their research and development needs.
- Knowledge and technology transfer, in addition to valorization and commercialization of the results.